Friday, September 7, 2007

About myself

Ok, where do I start.....

I was born and raised here on Saipan, lived most of my childhood in the village of C.K. (Chalan Kanoa) district 2. Was an Alter Server at the Mt. Carmel Cathedral since age eight until the age of eighteen can you believe it. Ahh those were such good times, so innocent and carefree, didn't have to worry about paying bills or meeting deadlines or getting in trouble with the law and stuff like that. Sometimes I wish I was eight years old again riding my bike around the neighborhood with my cousins and friends. Racing down Fina Sisu Hill back before it was paved and watching my friends and cousins crashing with their bikes after running into a huge pothole in the road then flying into the bushes and crawling out with cuts and scratches, yep those were the good old days.

Alright thats enough about my childhood time to fast forward.....

Currently residing in Kagman 2, basically most people who were originally from C.K. now live in Kagman go figure. Now C.K. is home to many barracks and small businesses but you still have the few who remain there. All my friends and most of my relatives have all moved to Kagman which I believe could become the next capital of Saipan but probably not during my lifetime.

Lets see, things I'm interested in......

Movies of course, big fan of Farscape, Stargate SG1, Heroes, Eureka and many more Sci-Fi shows. Love reading fantasy, suspense and horror novels, not too crazy about drama & love novels they put me to sleep. Video Games, mostly Role Playing games and Fighting games are my thing, not too keen on sports or shooting games, basically I stink in those categories. Lastly I love music, I play the guitar, not too good but I can play a few songs, I believe I play better when I'm drunk but people say I don't, I don't believe them (just kidding). Been learning how to play Hawaiian Slack Key but it's very difficult trying to learn by ear. I could play few Slack Key songs now and I'm always eager to see someone play so I could watch and try to pick up a few things. Hopefully when I get use this blog thing I could probably post some of the stuff I came up with here on the site, so just bear with me and give me some time to figure things out.

No comments: